Enjoy a relaxing time forming a strong bond of love and trust with your baby, learning massage strokes and routines that can benefit baby in so many ways. Some of these benefits include...
Help with colic and constipation
Stimulating babies neurological
Helping to improve babies health and
general well being
Not only a wonderfully beneficial class for baby but a perfect way for you to meet other parents, share your experiences and learn to understand your babies body language and cues.
For babies from 4/5 weeks up to crawling.
Weekly group classes run from Shotteswell Village Hall in Shotteswell near Banbury. Equipped with baby change station, weighing scales, baby massage mats, massage oil and towels, delicious cookies, hot drinks and more.
Our Baby Massage sessions will include gentle rhymes, music and more to give it that extra special touch! Once our massage is complete baby will be able to explore their own sensory bucket whilst you enjoy some delicious refreshments.
Shotteswell Village Hall is situated in the quite, picturesque village of Shotteswell just 4 miles out of Banbury. We have free parking onsite.
WIGGLES & GIGGLES MUSIC CLASSES -
A very special music class from sitting to 3 years!
The perfect introduction into the magical and exciting world of music play for the littler ones! You can let them enjoy a fantastically entertaining but beneficial music class with other children under 3 in a relaxed setting.
* Exploring different musical styles through classic songs and rhymes with a wiggles and giggles twist!
* Quality puppets to explore including The Puppet Company frogs, stars, ducks and humpty’s!
* Peekaboo fun with our colourful rainbow scarfs!
* Mesmerising baby bubble fun!
* Wonderful props and instruments including easy to hold egg shakers, rhythm sticks and more!
* Sensory light fun, parachute play and baby dancing to add to this unique music club, especially designed for the little ones!
* Sensory toy box for little ones to explore whilst you take 15 to have a well deserved cuppa!
HOW TO BOOK -
You can book by making an appointment with the button at the top of the website. This will take you directly to the booking page. Classes run on a book monthly basis and further dates will be added throughout the month. Perfect for those who wish to continue month by month or those who just want to do a short burst of classes! Tickles for Pickles and Wiggles & Giggles both run as rolling classes, not as a course. Classes have been extremely popular so if they are full please join the waiting list and like our page on Facebook to receive up to date information as it goes out.
Classes are run and created by Jemma Hibberd, fully qualified baby massage therapist and mother of two little pickles. Jemma has been working with children through music and entertainment for over 13 years and graduated as a massage therapist in 2017, bringing you Tickles for Pickles at The Hideaway.